A Must See !!!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow ,were did this come from ?This is really scary and i caint believe that this is where i here of this ?
I hate to say this ,but it sounds more and more like bible stuff comming true?
At the very least we are gonna have a new problem to deal with on our hot rods ,thats for sure!!:(

As if we didn't have enough crap to deal with from our own government regulations and taxes we have people wanting us to support the rest of the world?? This has been the greatest country in the history of the world for the last 233 years and I, for one, am not ready to let that dream die!

The 'bergs and their nwo has some obstacles. One is American patriotism
(and our guns). Two is China and and their "China does it China's way attitude". And three, the Islamic countries and Islam's forbidding of usuary which keeps the 'bergs from getting a foot hold through the banks. Geo W. did what he could by invading Iraq and one of the agendas there of course was to westernize it. Then the Islamic oil sheiks who have their own idea of a nwo and that means death to the infidels. I was confused about why Geo. W. wanted to turn the U.S. harbors over to an Islamic company's control but while writing this it makes sense if he wanted to blame them for the nuclear bombs that would come in the shipping containers.(theirs or our own). This would justify WW3 just like 911 justified the attack on Iraq. And there we have Armageddon.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back