A not-so-traditional "Rat Rod"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpasticDwarf

Hey guys. Thought I'd sign up and show my stuff. You may or may not like it, but I love it, so here goes.

Its an E28 BMW 535i, and the pictures pretty much sum it up. :)

3633889891_9c54f51272_o.jpg

3634697316_74c3dba25c_o.jpg

3634702410_bcfbd3e33c_o.jpg

One way or the other, it's ratty for sure. :eek: Does it run good? Wonder if there are any ratty Rolls out there?

Beercan

Welcome Mburroughs...I think you're alittle weird..and I like that in a person!!:D
Looks to me like you're havin fun, keep it up. Life's too short to sweat small stuff!!

Its different thats for sure. But i kinda like it and I like how the rust has "tiger" stripes. Id name it Tigger.

One question though, how the hell do you turn with it that low? Or do you raise it before you turn? :D

My first thoughts were.......WTF????? As I scrolled through the pics it started to grow on me. I like it. I like things that are different. I have a BM'r friend that I need to how this to. I'm sure he would love it. Keep up the work and be sure to keep us up to date on the progess or digression of this unique car. Oh, BTW, Love the trailer.

Yep. Thumbs up from me! I agree with DMW - loose the channel locks - unsafe. Unless of course you weld one on to each corner for curb feelers! :D

It may not be a rat, but it sure has character. So what does one call a late model ratty vehicle?

Welcome aboard.

Not a rat but,,,,very different. Way outside the box. As long as you like it,,,,go for it.

btw,,,,leither lose the visegrips as sugested or make them permanent.

Latest posts

Back