A not-so-traditional "Rat Rod"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There you go "rat inspired". I like it, you obviously put alot of time and energy into it and it is definitley a hands on project. Glad to see other's on here like too. The first couple responses I had to check to make sure I wasn't logged into the "HAMB".

sweet i'm not the only one thinking this way http://s842.photobucket.com/albums/zz342/simontrigwell/Ratrod E28/ mines not bare but living in england way too much rain! it's only been on the road 3 months and already proving primers lack of protection, give 6 more she should be just right. also seriously love the trailer sweet.
the late model rat sceen is becoming quite popular over here mainly vw golf's etc but growing :)

Man all I can say is BAD A$$! You really have some insight into whats gonna be the next trend. Love the trailer!

I like it, and the trailer is really cool I hope those caster wheels are high speed lol I think you should think about some old school pin stripping, just a little, red and white, maybe a pin strip version of the Bavarian Motor Works emblem.

Pablo

Latest posts

Back