a rant about robbers....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

23crate

Staff member
last week while Christmas shopping , a buddy rung my cell asking me if could help him out with his 68 impala lowrider Station wagon...
saying he'd had enough of the druggo he hired to do the job not really showing up ...

today I messaged him to see if hes ready to do a little work on it today ... while hes keen .. ive also found out some *@$#*&* had broken into his workshop and stolen his complete airbag kit , welder and numerous other small things...

really sucks huh this guy has fully stripped the whole car to bare metal and at the final stages of fit and alignment of body panels. bought al sorts of new things.. the kit (in NZ) alone is worth $1500!

sorry dudes and dudettes,, just a little mad at the robbers.. nothing is secure .. a sad day

3 weeks ago came home to find out some dirt bags had kicked my front door in. Took 6 guns and the laptop. Still dealing with the insurance company so i can replace my stuff. The sheriff who showed up told me i was lucky i wasnt home, i replied "no there lucky i wasnt home cause you guys would have been getting a much different phone call!" I always exercise my right to bare arms. I wouldnt have any problem protecting my family and home from intruders. Why cant they just get normal jobs like the rest of the world. Just ****es my off!!![ddd

23crate - Just last week my boss, frustrated by life here in the States, was raving on about moving to NZ "to get a way from the scumbags".

I won't share this thread, I hate to burst his bubble. ;)

Earlier this year I came home to find this.....
must have gotten scared off before finished kicking in the door....
or it was just to much effort;)
if they want in bad enough they will find a way
I felt pretty lucky that this was all the damage done

I hate thieves too! My buddy got robbed a couple times a few years ago and finally put up some fake $30 video cameras, hasn't got robbed since! Just sayin'! :D

found out some *@$#*&* had broken into his workshop and stolen his complete airbag kit , welder and numerous other small things...

This sounds like someone he knew!

Toad

thanks guys...

so there is an update... turns out they figured out who locally , the contraband had been shifted around 270miles south .. maybe a friend of my buddy, made a couple of phone calls.. may have sent some of his - don't mess with these guys - friends to visit.. needless to say, mates parts etc are on their way home.

speaking of homies, they got to offer some reparation, perhaps some their own stuff for the inconvenience and several dam good reasons each - to think twice next time.... buuuttt what would I know ??

NZ isn't a bad place to be,, don't get me wrong...

thanks guys...

so there is an update... turns out they figured out who locally , the contraband had been shifted around 270miles south .. maybe a friend of my buddy, made a couple of phone calls.. may have sent some of his - don't mess with these guys - friends to visit.. needless to say, mates parts etc are on their way home.

speaking of homies, they got to offer some reparation, perhaps some their own stuff for the inconvenience and several dam good reasons each - to think twice next time.... buuuttt what would I know ??

NZ isn't a bad place to be,, don't get me wrong...
"sniffle"
i just LOVE a happy ending!

Latest posts

Back