A tale of Drama and more

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goose-em

Wow, I have been away for a bit for sure.

Had a ton of stuff going on.

Friends wife killed in a car accident, his 6 year old daughter kidnapped during the hurricane. He has her back now but things are still crazy for him.

Hurricane Isaac and all it's fun fence blowing down killing my bannana trees crap.

Another friends daughter, also age 6, diagnosed with Lukemia, the not good never leave the hospital until you die kind.

And to top it all off my idiot neighbor decided to come help me load my hot rod on the trailer for a car show tomorrow. Why is this important, because he started fooling around with my new WWW's putting air in them and just being obnoxious to the point I had to get rowdy with him.

So that is all the good stuff for now.

Tomorrow will find me on the coast hanging with some of you I am sure.

Just had a friend's Father who was killed in a traffic accident. Middle of the city, there's a stable where a horse got loose at 2 am. He was on his way home, hit the horse and crashed into a fence, killing him.

Yeah, it's hard to figure out how some people get hit so hard. I was just telling this morning about a family I knew in Alaska. They lost 3 sons and the mother in about a 5 year period and another son went in for some minor surgery and they accidentally clipped his optic nerve.
Not sure why anyone would stay in the gulf though, you know your going to get nailed sooner or later. I knew several people moved out of New Orleans after loosing everything in Camille or Ivan and then again in Katrina. I guess living 12 feet below sea level in a hurricane zone just makes some folks jittery.

Living on the Gulf Coast is no worse than living anywhere else. At least hurricane's are predictable unlike, tornado's, earthquake's, blizzards, forest fires, etc.

I live 20 feet above sea level and have never flooded.

I personally would not live below sea level here unless my house was raised. Too many people did not raise their homes after Katrina.

Living on the Gulf Coast is no worse than living anywhere else. At least hurricane's are predictable unlike, tornado's, earthquake's, blizzards, forest fires, etc.

I live 20 feet above sea level and have never flooded.

I personally would not live below sea level here unless my house was raised. Too many people did not raise their homes after Katrina.

I think most people believe it'll never happen to me again..

Latest posts

Back