A Whole Bunch Of Daytona Turkey Run Photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks GT! Great pics. Sorry your coupe didn't make it. I was hoping to see some pics of yours and Dons next to each other.

What's the story with the mini plane motor?

Nice!!!! The one that sticks out was the blue 41 Lincoln...it looks a lot like one that was built by a guy in our car club years ago. I guess it's about 5 or 6 years ago he sold it and sent it down south....I think Texas Louisiana or maybe it was Alabama (the brain don't work like it used to)...anyway, cool pics. Sorry about the coupe, but as long as you guys had a good time, that's the important part

Nice pictures Gastrick & thanks for sharing but do you right coasters normally take u're pet gators to car shows?!?

BoB

You are an excellent photographer, Bill. Wish my pictures turned out half as good as yours, very professional looking. Plus, you capture more than just cars, you get all kinds of interesting stuff. I think you have found a post retirement new profession. :)

Don

Great pictures. We went up thursday and realy enjoyed it. Next year we will do the friday and saturday.

[/QUOTE]

Great pics Bill! Thanks. I have to agree with Don about your astonising photography skills[cl What a show, a lot of everything...If I were this gentleman, I think I'd be holding my hands in a different location!:eek:..CR:D

Nash? I'd love to have this one what ever it is.

heads055small.jpg

I'd almost give up my original side mirrors for a set of these.
Are they after market or custom?

Great pics, thanks for sharing. :cool:

They are aftermarket. Usually marketed to the motorcycle crowd. They come in chrome but someone painted the pair I posted. Below is a link. I also see them on ebay all the time. Search for "skeketon mirrors" There are several styles. Below is the exact same as the pair in tn the picture.
http://www.2wheelscustom.com/UNIVERSAL-SKELETON-HANDARM-MOTORCYCLE-MIRRORS--CHROME_p_1101.html

Latest posts

Back