aaaaaarrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigShem

:mad: ok this stinks ,,, snowed in just ran out of welding wire for the mig.... im having a bad hairday,,,,,,, and to top it all off theres no cheese for grilled cheesesanmiches....... i need some cheering up......:(:(:(

I know how you feel, I hate winter now that I am older. At least you have a welder and are using it enough to need wire, that means progress of some sort right? I hope the rest of your day goes better and Merry Christmas! Show us some pics of what you are working on , please!

:mad: ok this stinks ,,, snowed in just ran out of welding wire for the mig.... im having a bad hairday,,,,,,, and to top it all off theres no cheese for grilled cheesesanmiches....... i need some cheering up......:(

There always a tasty spamwich for your enjoyment & remember what Bill Cosby says... "There's ALWAYS room for Jello Shots"!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Things can ALWAYS get worse! :D

Don

collegehumorffac1f9b02298f7b2c2dfa0.jpg

ah thanks gang i needed that laugh,,,, i tried today to take some of your alls advise...... ok the spam great idea i opened the can slips out on the floor went for the three second rule,,,, my dog decided to go for the 2 second rule... i lost that one...... figured id make jello shots today dont know what i did wrong stuff wouldnt jell up, but good note the vodka went down smooth..... i would have tooken some pics today but wife decided to use my camera on scenery pics she thought this was better than what i was doing with my own camera.... she likes too take pics just ask RoddinRon on that one...well then i decided i better do some snow shoveling walked out the door and a good part of the snow on roof decided to slide off and try to make me into a snowman....... at this point today i think its safe to say i cant get hurt on my couch were i will be watching reruns of george lopez with my daughter......i will try to do this all over again tommorow.... they say its a new day..... i hope you guys had a better day than me....[S

Big Shem, You can always go out to the garage and pretend you're welding! Better than sitting in the house and definately better than shoveling snow![cl....CR

Latest posts

Back