add another to the long list...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jammersspeed

scored this one a couple of days ago...:rolleyes:1964 studebaker commander 2dr. very little rust (front fender and a spot on the floor) , came with a clear title. car is a 6cyl with a 3spd. needs a clutch ... has been sitting for a few years. im thinking straight axle !!!:D

Attachments

• IMG_0638.jpg
    IMG_0638.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0637.jpg
    IMG_0637.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 39
Would make a nice sleeper,big engine with stock hubcaps,etc.
But I would have to go wild,flashy,noisy,straight axle Gasser.:D
I bought a 1960 falcon back in 2005 to make into gasser,but got talked into restoring it instead.One of my biggest regrets.
If I ever get my hands on that type of car again it is going gasser.
Looks like a cool car whatever you decide to do.
Nice find!

I'm thinking I want to slap you! How do you find all this stuff?? Since you got this does that mean I can have the 57 chebby truck you just got? I mean how can you have all these projects??

I'm thinking I want to slap you! How do you find all this stuff?? Since you got this does that mean I can have the 57 chebby truck you just got? I mean how can you have all these projects??

:D i have just that ... a lot of projects... only a couple of done cars . i have a 61 belair 2dr post thats more or less done , a 64 wv bug , and a 49 stude pick up, thats a runner driver... needs body work and int. but its fun to drive as is:D the rest are all projects... i have more 55-59 chevy pick ups and some of that stuff will be up for sale as soon as i get what i need from all of it to build a truck for myself. should be 1 or maybe 2 good projects i will be able to resell. here are a couple of pics of the ones i can get in and drive!

Attachments

• Photo10111105.jpg
    Photo10111105.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Photo03221353.jpg
    Photo03221353.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Photo10241156.jpg
    Photo10241156.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 28
Neat vehicles you have Jammer. It looks like you have a large field of dirt in the back ground. Do you farm?

:D i have just that ... a lot of projects... only a couple of done cars . i have a 61 belair 2dr post thats more or less done , a 64 wv bug , and a 49 stude pick up, thats a runner driver... needs body work and int. but its fun to drive as is:D the rest are all projects... i have more 55-59 chevy pick ups and some of that stuff will be up for sale as soon as i get what i need from all of it to build a truck for myself. should be 1 or maybe 2 good projects i will be able to resell. here are a couple of pics of the ones i can get in and drive!

Man I love that 61 post!

Latest posts

Back