Add Clicking I hope you got something for mine

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goose, where is this add click thing I keep reading about and will it bring Tripper some income ?
If so I want to join in too.

Jim

If you're serious: If you click on an ad that is on a RRR webpage, Tripper gets a small pittance. Eventually if you add those up, thy became a big pittance. :p It helps deflect the cost it takes to keep a website up and running.

If you are joking: You got me, I fell for it. :eek:

Sam I'm not joking, give me a link to a page that has one of these so I know what I'm supposed to be seeing.
Is a RRR webpage different than this forum? I don't even know if I've seen one, sorry to be so thick.

Jim
p.s. I do know what add clicking is and how it works so lead the way

There's an ad at the top and bottom of the page.

This is what I see right now, top of page,

screenshot.jpg

Bottom of the page

screenshot2.jpg

Click on those ads to register a "hit".

Thanks guys... I typically make around 35-55¢ a click but more in December because of Christmas. These are Google ads & if you've noticed... when you search Google for something you're interested in... an ad will pop up on RRR when u're browsing for that or a similar item. I'm sure I get a lil extra sumin' sumin' if you make a purchase when you click through on a RRR banner ad. That is always appreciated & keeps the doors open & somehow... Tripper Jr winds up with all the $$$ since I don't really don't know jack about the ins & outs of keepin' the big dog rollin' & he does *all* the work behind the scenes... day & night if there's a problem.

BoB

Well Dr. that explains it, here's mine, I don't have any programs blockin ads either [S
Also how do you post screen shots :confused: When I do a print screen and paste it shows in my post line as a pic then I do a Preview Post and it turns into a huge list of letters and numbers [S That's why I'm doing the attachment :confused:

Jim

Here's what I see [S

Jim

Attachments

• RRR ads (Medium).jpg
    RRR ads (Medium).jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 8
  • RRR ads 2 (Medium).jpg
    RRR ads 2 (Medium).jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 3
I post all images (including the screenshots) from my Photobucket account. I assume this is necessary so the forum doesn't have to store these LARGE files.

I can only guess that your browser or security settings don't allow the ads to show. Like Tripper, I rely on Cranky Jr. for computer tech., so that's all I can offer!

If you don't have a teenager, maybe lasso one off the street. :D

Latest posts

Back