After talking it over-front suspension conclusions

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwistedDemensions

after talking it over with a few people it seems like i got about 3 choise for front suspension that sound pretty good and im going to go to th local yard and get prices and measurements, either 80's s10 cab forward front suspension,or my buddies got a mustang ll front clip or the 04-up crown vic front clip...these options seem to sound good due to im most likely gonna bag the truck, the s10 will be first choice mainly because they've got drop spindels and bag mounting already set up tp purchase. as far as the front bumper and rad mounts and brake booster mount and powersteering bla bla i did see theres companies that make these brackets already fabbed up for an s10 including jeggs already having v8 motor mount for an s10.

Out of thouse three choise I'd go with the MII. Its just way cleaner and has a huge aftermarket. (coils, bags, shockwaves,...etc.) Besides that, you wouldn't need to go to the effort of grafting in a whole front clip.

My $0.02,
Mike

Latest posts

Back