ain't no ratrod...yet

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red Heart

My name is Doug and live in Houston. I have a 36 Ford 2-dr Slantback Survivor about as nice as they come and completely original with fresh interior. BUT I love rat rods of all kinds, just can't see enough of em. My first car was in San Diego, a 35 Chevy, payed 75 bucks for it on my way home from school. My dad made me sell it the next day for 50. I was 14. My buddy Tuffy Stutz was 16, he bought it and drove it to surf Mazatlan 3 years in a row on Spring Break. Later that year he blew it up comin up the Torrey Pines grade after surfing all day at Swami's. I never forgave my Dad! I'm looking for something to build and hope to get some help any where it's offered. Thanks for reading this and please don't be too hard on this nubee.

Welcome to the gang Doug! Be very careful around here... once that rust gets in u're blood... u're a goner!!! There is NO known cure! :eek:[ddd[ddd:eek:

BoB

tryin to post pics no success

:( can't seem to get pics uploaded

Attachments

• photo-417.JPG
    photo-417.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 10
maybe got the hang of upload

am a clumsy man on computah

Attachments

• photo-417.JPG
    photo-417.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 10
  • photo-419.JPG
    photo-419.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 20
Welcome to the RRR [cl
If we ever meet don't shake my hand, I don't want to be infected with your insatiable urge to have a rat disease [ddev
Never mind I just looked in the mirror and I've already got it :D
Yep don't RAT that 36 :)

glad you are here. dont worry it will only take the rest of your natural life to cure the desire "to have and keep a rat at the house."
that one looks awful nice to rat out to me, but hey its yours and I ain't your dad, so keep it cut it drop it chop it,etc. but just remember to HAVE FUN WHILE ATTEMPTING THIS AT HOME. heck, have fun wherever you are. Rat on man rat on.[cl[P

I was jonesing...

I was jonesing for my Rat Rod for a while especially when my cousin has found his. Then I just found the body and style I wanted and took the leap. My wife on the other hand not so happy, but is a little happy about it now. She always wanted me to have one, just when the time was right. The best thing after I get working on it for the day, my little one keeps asking is it ready yet. Soon very soon...my 59 Willy wagon will drive again!![dr[dr[cl

Latest posts

Back