An open letter to all the new members.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steel is real, but glass is class!! :D:D BTW, the old myth about people using glass bodies because they are easier is absolutely not true. Anyone who has done a glass body (properly) knows steel can actually be easier to do.

In the middle of Dan and I Da-ing my T for the 4th time he said " now I see why I do steel bodies." To reinforce one made of glass and get it straight takes a whole lot of work, not to mention itching. :eek::D

Don

Yep!!!

All I wanted was to build something I LIKE.
Sounds like this is the place.

Frank,
That's the ticket... as long & u like it & u're payin' 4 it... that's u're business!!! We still wanna see it!!! How else r we gonna steal all the good ideas!!! ; - >

BoB

The rules here are very simple.........we do not flame one another, we use asterisks if we feel the need to swear (the F bomb is totally not accepted), no cheesy nudie pictures, and we realize ladies and kids sometimes lurk or post here, so we are respectful of that.
Don

Don, I've seen your "class act" on other forums and I'm glad to have found it here also. The simple rules that have been laid out should make this the type of forum where I can be comfortable --something that was not always the case on other forums. By the way, this is my first post. You'll note it's not under "introductions", but I felt it would be appropriate to put it here in response to the thread's subject.

I'll tell ya........as a new member I only visited one time before I signed in.... I am dign' the diverse memberships vehicles & viewpoints.

I also like the term "patina rod" vs. "rat rod" as this does describe my rig to a T (but not a model T - to clarify) - but that just me....

I take no offense to being called a rat rod & have seen some kick-ass so named rats....

Thanks for accepting me as I am - not wanting me to change for a traditional reasons...

ratty 46

Don, I've seen your "class act" on other forums and I'm glad to have found it here also. The simple rules that have been laid out should make this the type of forum where I can be comfortable --something that was not always the case on other forums. By the way, this is my first post. You'll note it's not under "introductions", but I felt it would be appropriate to put it here in response to the thread's subject.

Thanks Bob, and welcome to our little congregation. I think you will like the people who show up here. :D:D

Don

My own welcome to those new folks that I couldn't get to personally. Y'all seem like a good bunch that will be an asset to the site. I think we're a pretty all encompasing group of car/truck/bike lovers here. I have yet to see anyone & their ride get anything but, respectful treatment from anyone on this site. This is probably the calmest message board I have ever been on.(and I mean calm in a good way). Again, welcome to RRR, Y'all. Hope maybe to meet some of you in person someday. Also, hope to see you here for a long time to come.

Latest posts

Back