animal irony...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

23crate

Staff member
the other day , a young rabbit munching grass on the side of my driveway,

as passed i said "watch out for hawks lil guy"..

he/she looked up at the sky , then hopped urgently under my Lark,,,

true story ..

one dumb-ass rabbit... :rolleyes:

At least you have some! I can`t even remember the last time I saw one. When I was young , there was one every corner. [S

one dumb-ass rabbit... :rolleyes:

At least you have some! I can`t even remember the last time I saw one. When I was young , there was one every corner. [S

Too many protected predators to have many rabbits anymore. Let alone, cats coyotes etc.

Lot's of rabbits here this year....never saw so many.

Unfortunately lots of BIG mice but I think there more than mice....don't want to say the word.... arrg. Nothing inside or in the garage but in the back yard, during daylight. Set some traps and caught some but they also steel the bait.

I have a rubber hose that runs along the fence and goes to the pond....I use it to fill the pond when low. Son a guns chewed thru it.

I don't want to put anything out to kill then cause my dog spends time in the yard.... always something to worry about. My brain has just about had it.

get some chickens....

our lil guy wasnt killed by a hawk, i believe it was attacked by our chickens,, judging by the amount of claw and beak holes when i found it

Latest posts

Back