another 29 model a sedan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is some more progress. made some head light stands out of an original head light bar. got the steering column in, this one is pretty much ready for the show. then back to the shop to get wired and plumbed

001-33.jpg

002-29.jpg

004-25.jpg

005-22.jpg

010-13.jpg

011-12.jpg

012-11.jpg

001-34.jpg

004-26.jpg

019-3.jpg

I really like the look of this car

And greatly appreciate the time you take to show us what you are working on and explain it in a way to help us out. Thanks.

I would be leary about those rear arms, I've seen them ran like that before but I've also seen them break on the "ducks foot" area that bolts to the housing. Also won't it bind with the enclosed driveshaft and arms not fixed together?

chaz, they are early ford hydraulic action shocks, and those are the replacement ball studs for that style shocks.

tirediron, i am not really worried about the strength, i have seen it done like this for ever, and have done a few car with no issues, especially since the torque tube is in place. i there should be no issues with binding either, since this rear suspension does not have much travel to begin with and the pivots are on the same plane and close to the same mount/pivot point. similar to a triangulated 3 link

Latest posts

Back