another blown camaro

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedz

118-1.jpg purchased this car when I graduated high-school in 1997. Have done something every year since. Car has a aluminum headed roller smallblock with a 6-71 spinning 18% over. I'm running a rankin 4 speed and a 10 bolt with 3.90 gears, calvert springs/bars and a 31x 12.5 drag radial. Stock front and rear subframe with 10 point cage connecting it all together.

Car has been a bunch of fun but now doesn't get much use since I built my rats.

Nice Car

Man, I bet that supercharged monster really goes![dr
I had a 1967 Camaro in high school.It had a 283,but we got a 427 from a local boatyard owned by friend of family and put it in.That car would go.
The marine engines back then were made for pulling around 3800 rpm,Which made that car a tire shredder.Bought it for 850.00-sold it later for 850.00.Thats all they were worth back then.
Guess that`s why they call it the good ol days

i like it! shiney paint and all... ever take it down the track?[ddd

I run it a couple times a year on the 1/8 ...in street tune( I run slicks all the time) I run 6.90s at around 102. I know the car would be a bunch faster with a auto but I like the fun factor of the stick.. the best the car has gone is 6.68 at 112 but with a tune up like that the clutch wouldn't last long .

Thanks for checking my car out

Latest posts

Back