Another craigslist pile....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverdone

He's not done yet...
http://annarbor.craigslist.org/cto/4667156259.html

wtf_zps10df7327.jpg

It has potential.........if I was good with photoshop, I'd pancake the hood a bit, raise the front of the front clip a bit, and get rid of the character lines on the cab and doors. And do something with the visor, too, it's just not right somehow.

Anybody want to try and make it look better in photoshop? Dr.C?

He put the beer down, rolled it out of the garage to get a good look and said "oh crap! this has to go."

It kinda reminds me of those 49 Ford car kits for the 90s T-bird. There is just no way to ever make them look right with a modern laid back windshield.
That front clip looks like it isn;t even tied on.

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/cto/4667156259.html

Neverdone ,
The first thing I learned when I move to Michigan was if it is flat black it is a "rat"
I also learned that people seem to advertise the car/truck that is on a trailer for scrap, on Craigslist first as a "Rat Rod" hoping they can get just above scrap price for it ... Is this the same around the country ??

Welcome to Michigan OddRods.....:D

Someone must have laced my Wheaties with something good because I actually see potential in it :eek:

We must be smoking the same stuff snopro because I agree with you.:cool:
Not that it would be easy. But it could be done. I guess the question is should it be done.;)
Torchie.

um ...

its almost cool enough to pick up hay for missus crate's horse collection ......

it reminds me of something form that kids movie "Cars" kinda expecting to see bug eyes in the windscreen or that tow truck....

I like the Chevy. If one could find the cab and doors, it might be worth saving if it was cheap.

Like it MUCH more than that ... Frod.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back