Another find. Would love some I.D.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew

It's been there forever and doubt it will ever move, but who knows. I might approach the owner with some cash in hand and see what he says. (That being said, what do you think a good price would be for it?)

(And sorry I don't have any better pictures. Maybe sooner or later I'll get back up there and take some more/come home with it... haha.)

IMAGE_355.jpg

IMAGE_356.jpg

IMAGE_357.jpg

-Andrew

Attachments

• IMAGE_355.jpg
    IMAGE_355.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAGE_356.jpg
    IMAGE_356.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAGE_357.jpg
    IMAGE_357.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 10
Nice! How do you find these? I live in southern Iowa and I really thought there would be tons of prospective oldies laying around, but I have not found anything yet. I would love to find something like that and be able to pick it up reasonably. Now I am getting depressed! :(

Depending how bad the rot is (doors look rotted in the last pic) I would say with the roof caved in, I would go no higher than $800 if the rest was solid.

Nice! How do you find these? I live in southern Iowa and I really thought there would be tons of prospective oldies laying around, but I have not found anything yet. I would love to find something like that and be able to pick it up reasonably. Now I am getting depressed! :(

Iowans tends to keep the good stuff hidden behind the barns. Right now, when the green is gone, the fields are picked, and the snow ain't on the ground yet, it's the best time to cruse the countryside scanning for a find. The more south you go, the better luck you'll probably have. Watch CraigsList too - you can find some amazing buys on there.

Latest posts

Back