Another Missouri newbie

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loser77

Hey guys
I'm from a small town in Missouri just north of Kansas City.I've been around hot rods and drag cars my whole life.My first car was a 74 Dodge Charger with a 440 and auto.I've also owned a 63 1/2 Galaxie an 73 New Youker, a 46 Dodge 2dr, a 72 Chevy truck, and some other not worth mentioning cars. Right now I'm in the process of building a 36 Chevy rat truck on a s-10 frame(somewhat modified) with a pretty healthy 2.3 from my old demo derby days. Sadly I'm in need of selling it to get a daily driver for the winter but come spring time I'll start on my other project 36 Ford truck. It will end up with either a 351 Cleveland or a 331 Hemi(depends on what the guy shoots me a price on the Hemi). I'm doing all the work my self except the welding cause I wanna feel safe driving these down the road.Luckily I've got a good friend that is a wiz with a welder. Also have several other interest just ask if you're curious.
Also trying to get a new car club started up in my area. Have to see how it goes. Anyone near the KC area interested in helping get it going drop me a line.

Stephen Sullins
Rust and Rucus CC

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site, hope you can score the hemi.. :cool:
Let us know.. '22

Latest posts

Back