another new guy from arkansas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingots2004

hi just thought id join cause im a fan of hot rods. im always willing and looking to learn new stuff. hoping to find me some kind of old truck or car to learn fab work on, such as chopping and channeling. im from a little town named star city. ive drag raced all my life and im really wanting to build a rat now to play with.

I drag raced for years after my first hotrod I have been infected with the full blown disease :D
Be prepared [ddd
Welcome to the site [cl

anything from like 53 down. doesnt really matter its just gotta be cheap to start with lol im not hung up on brands either so that dont matter to me

Welcome to RRR! Check craigslist daily, drive around the countryside a lot, and get the word out that you looking. They are out there.

Arkansas

Im in benton and have a 1928 frame 1930 cowl w doors fenders etc if ur interested or a 1948 5 window pickup id sale. Meanwhile pm me about a salvage yard near batesville thats all pre 1965. Welcome to RRR

Im in benton and have a 1928 frame 1930 cowl w doors fenders etc if ur interested or a 1948 5 window pickup id sale. Meanwhile pm me about a salvage yard near batesville thats all pre 1965. Welcome to RRR

thanks if you get muli messages my pm stuff is acting funny. if you could shoot me a couple pics id appreciate it im interested. i pm my number if ya want to call me put im not sure it went through. [email protected] is my email if you want to send them there.

welcome from the north east corner of the state--and where is this batesville salvage place?[S
i go into batesville weekly n didnt know of it!:(

Latest posts

Back