Another new guy ;-O

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAINLESSTOM

Hey everyone, Just wanting to pop in and say HI and that you'll be seeing me around here from now on.. lol I've been into muscle cars for many years, my last one being a G-Machine themed ElcaminoSS I had for 14 years before selling it and moving into the Rat Rod world.. I love it! I picked up a 1933 Ford Pickup and have been having a blast ever since! :D I live in Ludowici, Loo-duh-wissy, Georgia and am a Professional Body piercer of 13 years. Being the entrepreneur that I am, I also own/operate a mobile home park and do a little powder coating on the side... Anyone interested in pics can goto my website @ www.PAINLESSTOM.com

Once again, it's great to be here and I look forward to picking your brains for info and/or helping out when I can! :cool:

Tom

Welcome!

Painless,
Welcome to the forum! Lots of ratty truckers around these parts & we're gonna wanna see some fotos of u're project! MAke u're self @ home & feel free 2 join rat in!

BoB

Latest posts

Back