Another new guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papascar

Hi, guess tell you about myself, 62 years old so remember the old car days,
I have a 37 chevy sedan vintage race car, and last summer went to a auction a got a 1930 ford coupe very rough that I am working on now, everything on hold right now because of a heart attack last week so just waiting to heal up now, will put some build pics. up when figure how.

As much as we all love cars and working on them our health comes first.
Take the time you need to heal and then we can watch your progress.
Welcome from the frozen north.
Bob

Hello

Welcome to RRR........ Sorry to hear of ur heart issues, I hope they got you got fixed up [cl
I've been fighting the heart doctors since I was born !!! :mad:

better

get better and do a ton of pics and a build thread:D

needs pics of that vintage racecar,, l got one but making mine street legal since l can't race anymore,,

Later :cool:

Thanks for the welcome, I will post some pics. of the vintage race on some of the other boards thanks again for your thoughts:)

I would like to introduce myself

Hi,Iam a 55 year old man that has it bad for the building and racing of race cars and a love also for building street rods to so you can see i got it bad.I have a project started a 38 ford and iam marrying it to a s10 chassic with of corse a chevy motor 350 small block my body i have already choped and channeled it 4 inches on the chassic,but this is as far as i have got with this project and the other project is a 1940 plymouth 2 door business coop,and this project is also on hold to.I just lost my wife of 25 years and a wonderful woman she was so that is where iam at now.but iam close to getting geared back up with my 38 truck,and this build is gona be a rat rod build so for any 38 ford truck fans there will be some good finders ,good side panles from behind the finders but i will use the hood. Still have a lot of work ,chop the top and i don"t have to tell you rod builders whats involved in all this ,couse you know.So this is my life in a nut shell you could say,and i will put up some pics of the build as i go and i will put some pics of where i am so far as soon as i can figure out how to.[;)

Latest posts

Back