another one from South Dakota

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boxcar

Finally, the site that true ratrodders are found [cl My name is Don, also known as boxcar. I do not have a ratrod yet, but am looking for one to either build or is already complete. I hope to learn here from the best, so be prepared for some questions. Right now my favorite rod is the way early ford sedans look. I love how they look chopped, lowered and with all their classic patina. It's great to be aboard here and nice meeting all of you.

boxcar

Last edited:
FYI

build your own you will be alot happier and proud of it when its done.. even if you dont know how ,try ,,,it will be your rat and only yours. I have work on fellow club members cars that they purchased and not built and they all end up saying the same thing " I want to build myown!" good luck

Welcome from NW Iowa. Find or build a rod then go to Mitchell in Sept. Go even if ya dont have a rod, lotta cool stuff there and you can get some good ideas;)

hi

shouldn't be to hard to find something around there, try CL, good place to start.

also find some car clubs in the area and ask some old timers if they now of anything.

Later :cool:

Last edited:
build it and enjoy it. Make it yours. There is nothing like the accomplishment of your driving car. Heck, most of all, enjoy the path to get there. :cool:

AMEN nothing like watching the crowd point and take pictures of your homebuilt creation.. specialy the looks you get when your driving down the road.... find what you want not your friend wants....

Latest posts

Back