another one that makes you scratch your head..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those crafty Canucks :p

My favorite part of the story: "More shocking is that they managed to sell it to a dealership. And even more astoundingly, the dealership wants nearly $48,000 for it!"

Like Romper Room....

I see PT cruiser, 40 ford, 2002 Taurus, 52 Dodge, oh..and don't forget little 56 Caddie..... :eek:

It's not my style, but they did an incredible job of blending old and new.

It's somebodies baby, all the power to them. I just don't think there's much market for something so unique, and I wouldn't have done it... But we don't know what they started with and what led them to do this.

Well that leaves me pretty much speechless but a real case for... different strokes for DIFFERENT strokes! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

I thought you guys would enjoy a look.. I had to spread the pain around.. :eek:

Ok. I thought about it, i still dont like it. But we tell people all the time to build what You like and screw what everyone else thinks. On that note from the pics the work does look good but body filler can hide alot.

Just my .02 cents

I think is the welfare mom car headlights that wreck it for me.
I could almost dig it if it had the older Donors headlights
And maybe the original style grille?
Crap
I dunno

my b---s ache

maybe if it has a different front. Change the interior color. Reconfigure the mid body section. Change the wheels. Alter the rear part. Put a top on it not rag top. The color I could learn to accept.

If it were mine I`d love the selling price. If I owned it as is ??? A very secure garage without windows would be required. I would be stingy and not let others see it.

Other than a few minor things it`s ok.

The front and rear just don't get it with me. :eek: Front looks like it has a fat lower lip, need a grill instead of the slot. Rear looks like a 80's GM throw away car. Side view isn't much better, too much overhang on both ends. The soft top is the best feature.

Somebody loved it once. I don't...........[S

Definitely a case of cross border cultural appropriation gone wrong...
I dub this build the Nickelback lol

Latest posts

Back