another project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper

I was aproached by a feller last week that said he had a car that he wanted to restore but hhs had it for 20 years and still not done it ask me if I would like to have it so we go look at this car wich I find out is a '41 plymouth in very good shape it was originaly an army staff car (still has the color in the door jams and under the hood.) It was then owned by paramont pictures and was in a film called New york,New york ,never saw it my self must be an oldie, and some others anyway I guess It looks like I have another pile to drag home think I'll just paint it army green put a star on it and use it. Oh and it comes with a '52 motor and fluid drive tranny ,,although this flat six sounded pretty good to me!
100_0854.jpg
100_0853.jpg
100_0858.jpg
100_0856.jpg

Cool car Chipper, and correct me if I am wrong, it was given to you???? heck what a neat old guy to realize that after 20 years he hadn't done anything to it.so give it to some body that will, great..:):):)

Aleast the fella decided that the car had to go to a home where it would get some loving. Now what are your plans, can I suggest, lowered, fender skirts, and just cruzin in it. Well done,a great find.:):):)

pro street it

cut 18'' to 24'' out of the back doors. make it a 2 door and narrow the rear-end, put in wheel tubs, a hemi and pro-street the car.[ddev

that would be a one of a kind car.

Later:D

That's a beauty! I love that front grill, one of the nicer looking mopars from the 40s-50s. I'm pretty sure that 52 motor is virtually identical to the one in that 41. Great engines.

Latest posts

Back