Another reason I am glad I am here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wtfdoc

Not sure if this is on the right spot but....

Well I have had this hot rod bug for some time now. That being said, I spent alot of time looking around other forums trying to find a good place to exchange info. Well a little over a year ago, I met some guys at a local car gathering. They told me about their forums and how good it was. I went home and registered ect. Well I began having problems with posting ect. I must have made a few E mails and only got one return to help me. After a few weeks I gave up...and also kinda lost steam and sold off my 46 ford.

Well now I have my 29 and made sure I came here. I have had no trouble with anyone here ect... I love it here on Rat Rods Rule. I decided I would see what ever became of that other forum...and tried log in... it did not work so I made a new account... and now....

Dear wtfdoc,

Unfortunately your registration at KillBillet.com "The Rat Rod Forum Dedicated
to fun, low budget, traditional, rusty, patina Rat Rods and Old School Hot Rods
built with junk yard parts." did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore
your registration was deleted.

Sorry,
KillBillet.com "The Rat Rod Forum Dedicated to fun, low budget, traditional,
rusty, patina Rat Rods and Old School Hot Rods built with junk yard parts."

lol well I have no idea what is going on... and I no longer care. Just wondering this has happened top anyone else. I have only been here a few weeks and found everyone on here helpful. After my last round...I am not even gonna bother trying to resolve this issue with them..... and will be staying here. Thought it would be funny to share

Not worthy!

Doc,
Looks like your not worthy but don't worry, neither was I. :eek: Welcome to the triple R!

ISore

They let me in..... pretty low requirements.

ditto, but i think thing are changing,, i have seen some thing there i didnt like,

i am not a BIG NOCK SNOTTY FAN,, and a few others i think have a strong influence toward what getting posted,, i am sure i will pay for that oh well cant please everyone so make sure ya please yourself

The whole thing is kinds beyond me..... but I like my home here so far anyways.

Kinda funny though... I did not really expected to see anyone else say it happened to them lol

Membership requirements?? They sure have a high opinion of themselves these days don't they?? I signed off from KB almost two years ago, threw away my official KB T-shirt, and never looked back. Well, I've browsed it once or twice but thats it. Way too much attitude there for me. No doubt that RRR is the best forum yet. Great friends, great attitudes, and great cars!! There's nothing better!!

Thunder1

And I had my Jessica and Crishna in a pic with their bus:mad:
f2un11699.jpg
lol

"Its better to burn out than fade away" They (KB) build theirs thru somebody else. We (RRR) build and fab ours they way they did back then. Just my 2 cents. Worked the same way in racing for me years ago. I did all my work and beat the guys who payed for everything to be done. Didnt look as good car,trailer rig crew etc but we beat them.

Thunder1,
You should recycle, I used mine as a polishing rag. :D

ISore

I did recycle, lets just say nature called on an isolated road trip about 70 miles from here. :eek: Those black shirts work better than Charmin!! :D Just be sure to avoid using the graphics! :( Worse than 40 grit sandpaper!! :eek:

Thunder1

They (KB) build theirs thru somebody else. We (RRR) build and fab ours they way they did back then.

Are you saying the guys on KB pay to have their rats built and on RRR the rats are home built. I visit both sites and i get the impression there are more poor young guys on KB than RRR . RRR seems to have older and therefore more affluent posters. Nothing wrong with either sceniro. What do you base your statement on ? Granted there are more mature , less prone to drama guys here on RRR , but I never got the impression the KB guys were paying to have their rats built.
i

Old post, I know, but I also got did not meet the "requirements" to be on KB. Oh well. I like this place. I'll have my rustbucket here on Monday.

Im banned for life from KillBillet. Thats why I love this site so much. No thread Nazis. THese guys are self policing. You say something stupid, as I do alot, they kinda shrug you off and will educate you. Not shout you down.

Might not be my place, but here goes.

Look at the main page of both forums and you can tell what the priority is.

KB still has much good info but someone is making money off the site and that tends to change the outlook pretty quick . You will "defend" something that puts money in you pocket.

I only bring this up because I played the "forum" and website game for a few years with my own money and saw this first hand.

I guess this will get me banned from KB [ddev

I got banned from there as well. Don't try to comment on what "you don't like" about a build. Or don't make a comment about all the fenderless s-10 over there. And don't ask questions about why some one did something =on their build........It will all get ya banned. To many NAZI's over there!! RRR is much better site with lots more info and way less drama!!!

Latest posts

Back