antique store treasure

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also agree with the Captain.I would pay 5 for that car.Really rusty banged up ones with no subs in them are bringin 2 grand on the Bay.Then you got to figure out how you gonna get it home.Most of the time when I am lookin that is the part that I need to pass on them.Shipping ends up killen the deal.

found others

I don't disagree but at 5.000 thats out of my buying power..I'll wate till spring and ride up there on my scooter..if it gone so be it.I'll.keep workin on what i got...I saw other cars 28-29 roadsters in Madres Ore. all out side shape..but its desert..

Yeah, I'd jump on it soon. There are only four possibilities:

1) They have no idea what it is worth and you can steal it.

2) They are willing to take a reasonable price for it.

3) The are one of these people who think any old car is Barrett-Jackson worthy.

4) They don't want to sell it.

Wouldn't you hate to go back in the Spring and find out someone bought it for very little money?? :eek::eek::):)

Don

Sometimes Antique stores Over price stuff at first, if they don't know what it is worth. Make an offer. A friend of mine picked up a Dodge bucket at an antique store for $150, the were asking $600.

Lotsa dreamers here...come on...complete Model a for 700 skins at an antiqu store? Are ya back yet? What'd they say?

Youngster

You never know!

Lotsa dreamers here...come on...complete Model a for 700 skins at an antiqu store? Are ya back yet? What'd they say?

It happens! A friend just bought a running 40's Dodge truck for $800, the guy need Christmas money quick! You never know!

ISore

Youngster

I think you might have missed the implied point Youngster. People were just saying that it doesn't hurt or cost anything to inquire because the price may something that he can afford. They just gave some examples of affordable tin that was located in a similar manner.

Latest posts

Back