any arkansas rat rodders listening

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wooooo PIG!!! :)

Yeah--theres 8-10.. I'm from Pleasant Plains/Searcy, HRP is Cave Cityish, Arkansawer from 'roun Imboden.. Kelsydun is from the Rock like you--

Welcome to the 3xR...Nice place..

PA41.

arkansas rats

cool sounds like the makings of a club , got some guys here in benton area starting a club, how many of you guys will be at the river market next month?

As mentioned above im up here around Imboden, actually in Ravenden Springs about 15 miles from Hardy. I dont have a rat, but my "hot rod" is BIG, lol.

Welcome to the site!! Best Rat site in the whole wide world.

welcome

from texarkana here and nay come up to L/R for the river/market thing/ whats the date guys?Let me know of any rat gatherings couse mine tend to be Really ratty.Sammy

go to cruisinlittlerock.com and check out the calender. there's alot of open car shows going on but the river market show is june 16 , 6pm to 9pm lots of cars but only a few rats . we need to show up in mass , it would be cool

thanks may need the extra time to finish the one im thrashing on. but would be willing to join a group of rats for the cruise over there,...Sammy

Latest posts

Back