Any Info or Pics?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ry M

Hey found 3 pictures of this truck and was wondering if there were anymore out there, or anyone knew who it belongs to. Just trying to get some more information on the build and truck. Thanks!

4761346876_389daeed5c_b.jpg

4761336540_1de15b5566_b.jpg

4760702461_9cfb79413a_b.jpg

Beware though, despite the build style, the builder is apparently offended by all things rat rod

well of course he would be, or he'd be on here instead of there:D
but what else would you call that thing?!? -- it isn't "traditional"--by being on airbags it would break their own "traditional rules"

some people amuse me at their resentment of the term "ratrod":rolleyes:

i'm not trying to be disrespectful--it is a cool looking build--but why get hung up with names/titles on something like that

Ya to me it doesn't matter what group people put them in. I just like seeing cool rides. Kind of sucks that he isn't on these forums I had some questions. Most were answered by seeing the pictures though. Very similar front end look I would like to achieve. Thanks again!

I remember seeing this truck when I was look for pics on how much to chop my roof, and decided 8" was to much.LOL

Latest posts

Back