Any one besides me gotta have a sound system in a car?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yes/no about a sound system in a car?

• Total voters

skull

''SARCASM: just one of his many talents.''
a lotta people tell me that they don't need a radio/tunes in there rods.

l have a freind who has to have a radio in his daily driver yet, refuses to put tunes in his hot rods. he says the V-8 flatty ford singin' is all the "music" needs.

my dad and grampa were the no music at all when we drive type people.

me, l GOTTA HAVE TUNES or it drives me nuts.

Later:cool:

Car too loud! Plug in headphones, listen to Ipod!!!

That would be me...even if my Studebaker isn't that loud. Reality is that I haven't gotten around to installing the sound system I got for the car yet....but since it's been a couple of years since I bought it, I may have to upgrade to something else anyway....ah heck to it...The Ipod works just fine...for now:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

i dont in my willys
but i like to plug my ipod in the dd stereo.
i will probably install a stereo in the 27 so's i can listen to the cramps while cruising.

With no A/C (windows down) and 3.5" flowmasters....a radio is pointless.

I had planned on putting one in my truck until the first drive.

When I drive the truck, I really don't notice that I'm not listening to the radio.

for me i always wait until after i finished the exhaust to dtermine how much of a sterio is needed, andwhether or not its cost effective to put one in at all

My car is too loud for tunes. I wouldn't mind them but to hear any music I'd have to use some type of headphones. I don't want to do that because I'd rather be able to hear the car in case something mechanical starts to go south.

my lowriders got the sound system ...rat rod might got a radio and 6x9 but thats it

Attachments

• my pictures 2105.jpg
    my pictures 2105.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 2
I can take it or leave it, mostly leave it. I find fiddling with a sound system while I'm driving to be a dangerous distraction for me. A nice set of pipes on a V8 is the best sound system,lol.

I'd go crazy if the radio went out on my daily though.

I have no radio in my daily (65 F100). Never came with one. I've had quite a few daily drivers with no radio. One time I had been driving without for about a year and then picked up a car with a stereo. It took a couple weeks before I noticed I had one. I do like music but I'm just too lazy most of the time to put one in.

Latest posts

Back