any one need any work done?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornfield customs

i have finally gotten a little a head at the shop and can schedule in some fresh work. just putting it out there to see if any one is in the need of high quality work and reasonable pricing. no job to big or small just hit me up and we can see what we can work out! tons of by work on here and can provide a list of references if need be.

I'm on the other side of the pond from you but I have to say your stuff looks really good & I've seen your work in person.

Toad

Can you do louvers. I am thinking of having a large panel done. 53" x 48" or so. Depending on what I decide to do I may split the 48" dimension in half and make two panels.

Let me know.

yea i do louvers, 2 inch round top. they are one of the more old school louvers. there are pics of them on here some where. 75 cents each for any under 100 50 cents each for more than 100

I was emailing you about an IHC logo for a tailgate that I'm going to make for my 37. I'll PM you a few pictures and explain what I'm looking to do. I know that the lettering is too small to do, but I'm thinking about leaving that out all together and just going with the 3 dimonds.

-Troy

Latest posts

Back