any one post the rat on the hamb to watch them freak?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockabillyrat

ok i was just wondering if any one has done this. i have ran into a few rats on there. and they go crazy. its like taking stick to the side of a bee hive!![P

Mine was on there a long time ago, and didn't raise too much stink. Not much point in trying to stir them up IMO. Traditional hot rods have their place, and like them. But you know what they say about winning an argument on the internet.

There are actually a lot of rat owners over there, they just keep it to themselves mostly. That's not what that board is about. And its only a small % of them that are screamers about rats being junk, unsafe, etc. Blah, blah, blah....

dont get me wrong i dont want to start trouble with the hambers. i really like traditional hot rods. im just not going to spend that kinda of money and time to find all thoes parts. plus its really not my thing. i like to make things not track them down.

and i do know there are alot of rat owners over there. many have pm'ed me just to keep off the thread in fear of being flamed

im just saying it is kinda funny to watch these guys go at it some time.

Last edited:
ok i was just wondering if any one has done this. i have ran into a few rats on there. and they go crazy. its like taking stick to the side of a bee hive!

Oh yeah... several people have but I hate it when they come over here & do the same thing so there really no point in it unless u just like to cause trouble! [S

BoB

Latest posts

Back