anybody have drawings of their car or other cars

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmcdanl

here is a picture i drew of my car tonight. lets see some more drawings..
CCF06242009_00000.jpg

man thats cool stuff. i've always wanted to learn how to draw the cartoon looking cars. but im not that good so ill just stick to my quick sketches lol

hell on wheels

Here is some old sketches... have not had much time to do new ones with summer here.

Pablo

Attachments

• hell on wheels.jpg
    hell on wheels.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 37
  • rodding of the brain 001.jpg
    rodding of the brain 001.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Rat Rod drawing.jpg
    Rat Rod drawing.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 27
  • whats on your mind.jpg
    whats on your mind.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 30
man pablo you do some awesome stuff. what does it take to get you to draw a car for someone? lol

Here is a drawing of mine a guy did of mine on another rat site. I would love to see what Pablo would come up with. Looks like Pablo does a little more nice detail in his work. If you are game Pablo, I can get a newer pic to go by !!??

Attachments

• Robs resized.jpg
    Robs resized.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Hillbilly drawing.jpg
    Hillbilly drawing.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 36
Here is another Pablo rendering of my car that he did for me. My wife made up T shirts for me and my boy last year for Chritmas for us.

Attachments

• Georgescar2.jpg
    Georgescar2.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
CQQL !!!!!!!! Pablo, Man that looks so good ! I really dig the rat's board Also like the rat-coon tail !! I have a ratcoon hat , but I have thought about getting a tail to put somewhere on it. My daughter did me a Rat Fink on my fire extingisher. Thanks so much dude !

Hey Pablo, you think you can draw me up something if i give you a newer picture? You do some awesome stuff.

here is a quick BW sketch of hillbilly surf.

Pablo

Here is something I did with Pablo's rendering of the HB unit. Made a sign out of a old washboard. Thanks again Pablo !! :cool:

Attachments

• 100_9921.jpg
    100_9921.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_9922.jpg
    100_9922.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_9923.jpg
    100_9923.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back