Anyoen from Michigan who goes to the Fairgrounds.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadRATT

Anyone who has gone to the large swap meet at the Michigan State Fair Grounds in January,this meet HAS been moved.Now being held at the Trade Center in Mount Clemens.

Its AWESOME..!!

I had a great time last year..saw tons of parts.One guy had propane heater about as big as station wagon..something like 700,000 btus and when he fired it up...MAN,was we warm.!! Some stuff is expensive because it is the first major swap meet of the year for us here in Michigan but it is good.About 3 weeks after that one they are another one,should be better prices.I have always wanted a pair of these valve covers ever since I saw them last year at that swap meet but 129.00 seemed WAY over priced...( LOVE THE LOOK OF THEM) ..Saw a company online that has them and has an auction spot where you can bid parts people have returned.I bought these for 49.00 dollars and theres nothing wrong,well the gaskets were missing,but the guy who returned them kept them so they put them up on the auction block.[cl

Attachments

• SANY0510.jpg
    SANY0510.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back