Anyone catch "Hard Shine" last night??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, it is on Thursday at 10 here in Florida, not sure about your timezone. It is on the Learning Channel, where American Hot Rod and American Chopper are also on.

The highlight of my week was when they did a review of past events, and I got to see the chick get the boot. If I had a recorder hooked up I would be playing that one over and over and over again! :D:D Also glad the crybaby ricer kinda guy didn't get it, but I really thought Shine was leaning toward Richie the gangbanger. Dave will be great for them and vice versa.

Don

How did that chick ever get chosen in the first place?

BeerCan

Hollywood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: It is like when TV and movies started including token blacks into programs just to get a diversity of races. I think the Producers said "hey, we need two women to balance it out. Trouble is, there are tons of very talented women who have true potential out there, and instead they chose these two for some reason only known to them. IMO, it almost killed the show, but it did improve after they got rid of them and got somewhat more serious about cars and less concerned about drama.

Don

At the end of Littlemans build on the HAMB, he said he used the money from his step-father to buy the twin beams, I think he bought his frame rais and tall motor mounts from www.macsratz.com
I could be wrong, I did just skimp thru the build and look at the pics, he is a talented fabricator!

At the end of Littlemans build on the HAMB, he said he used the money from his step-father to buy the twin beams, I think he bought his frame rais and tall motor mounts from www.macsratz.com
I could be wrong, I did just skimp thru the build and look at the pics, he is a talented fabricator!

Littleman built the frame rails and the motor mounts himself. Full coverage is in his build thread.

Latest posts

Back