anyone else adicted to personal plates

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

My daughter helped me name my truck. She had just come from inside the house watching some Vintage cartoons, saw the full rack of moose antlers on the roof of my truck and said my truck looked like....

"Bullwinkle" or

Attachments

• BULWNKLE license_.jpg
    BULWNKLE license_.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 8
my wife loved her supercharged ss monte carlo (2004) and got a personalized tag for it...... JENZ SS
my sis-in-law was a pharmacy tech in arizona and got one after seeing my wife's..however it wasn't fully thought out..:p PHTMOM-which, according to her was short for pharmacy tech mom....but will ALWAYS be "fat mom" to me...and don't ask how big she is either...:eek:

Last edited:
Preacher, that could be took wrong as well, as most young uns now days sees PHAT as Pretty Hot and Tempting ........ so she could be miss leading ppl with the PHATMOM ...... pretty hot and tempting mom. :p

She shouldve gotten RX MOM

Someone I knew years ago had one....."LYDEMUP"
Another one said...."ICULQQN"
I also heard rumor of one around N.Alabama...."PHUQ2"
Take them for what they may be.......
I also like to play the game of trying to figure out what in the world they say.
My screen name on the H.A.M.B. is PHQ2... My vanity plate on my 07 TBSS is LS2 PWR

Latest posts

Back