Anyone good with Photoshop??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hodag

I know there were a couple of guys over on that "other" rat rod site that were pretty handy with the Photoshop. I was wondering if someone could do up a picture of this Stude for me with a substantial roof chop and lowered suspension.

Attachments

• studebaker1.jpg
    studebaker1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 23
  • studebaker2.jpg
    studebaker2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 22
  • studebaker3.jpg
    studebaker3.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 62
Tripper, you are the man. And consequently now very hated by my wife:D

I found this 1940 Stude in a little town about 1.5 hours away here in Nebraska. Running straight 6, 3spd. Now that I see its potential as a rod, I will be a fool soon parted with my money. And that is why my wife hates you.

Thanks for the work Tripper.

Hodag

You may also want to consider a completely different roof,,maybe a fastback style,,would really give it a look folks would look twice at

Good find & sorry about makin' the wife mad!

Tripper, you are the man. And consequently now very hated by my wife:D

I found this 1940 Stude in a little town about 1.5 hours away here in Nebraska. Running straight 6, 3spd. Now that I see its potential as a rod, I will be a fool soon parted with my money. And that is why my wife hates you.

Thanks for the work Tripper.

Hodag

Hodag,
That Stude looks like a good find... sorry to upset the wife though! That would make a really nice rat & hope it works out for ya!!! Looks like a good family car to me!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back