Anyone in Bowling Green, KY?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratphotog

Banned
I will be in Bowling Green, KY at the Corvette plant on business Wed and Thurs the 23rd and 24th. As the photographer for Rat Rod Magazine I would LOVE to shoot a rat rod or two while I am down there.

Please respond if you are in the area or are VERY close by. In your response please post up a photo or two.

I can't guarantee I will have time to squeeze in a shoot, but if I can it would probably be very early on Thursday morning just after sunrise.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks
Chad
Rat Rod Magazine.

Was that on main.

Was that the one on main street by farmers bank? I mean it is not farmers bank any more. I use to go the the pharmacy downtown. I would get their 5 cent candy. I would love getting the Chinese Fortune gum. funny stuff. Small world. My granddad was a big fan of Estle's Barber Shop. I use to go to Fantastic Sams when I was a kid. Now I go to this place in E-town. By the Mall.

If I am available for a shoot it would be just after sunrise on Thursday the 24th. We are talk about 6AM or 6:30 AM. Early I know, but the best light is at sunrise and sunset.

I will be busy all day on Wed, so Thursday bright and early would be my only opportunity to do this.

If you are available, please post up a shot or two of what you are driving and we can talk.

Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Back