Anyone know this car?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clamor

I ran across this picture a while ago when grabbing random internet shots for my screensaver. I found it on a deviantart page, I think the poster took the shot at a show (at least that's what I gathered from the comments).

I was up visiting our office in Green Bay & got talking to some of the gearheads there (I work in the IT shop for a large company) and this one came up.

It's just such a neat ride chopped & channeled to death, so much so that it appears to really be a roadster.

I'd just like to see a build thread or pics of someone driving it.

Thx for looking, guys!
-Chaz

Attachments

• Rat_Rod_3_by_ShockWaveX2.jpg
    Rat_Rod_3_by_ShockWaveX2.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 86
Judging from the surroundings it was at Back to the 50's in Minnesota. I think that one has a CAT grille on it. Thats about all I'm good for on this one.

Wow that thing is chopped, channeled and sectioned to pieces and laying on the ground. You don't see anyone in it b/c it's probably undrivable unless you are laying down.

Looks cool sitting there though.

I've seen the car at Back to the 50's in St. Paul, MN the last 3-4 years. He sits up and looks over the header when he drives it.

It gets lots of attention as it is kind of a shock rod.

Latest posts

Back