Anyone Know This Crosley?...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragfink

...I think it's a Nor-Cal car, these pics were taken at the Asphalt Invitational...have a couple questions for the owner/builder :

1. What's the wheelbase?
2. What rearend & suspension?
3. What is the front axle width?

Thanks

Attachments

• croslet wagon altered 2.jpg
    croslet wagon altered 2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 51
  • crosley wagon altered 1.jpg
    crosley wagon altered 1.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 42
I didn't build it but I used to have a bunch of pictures and specs on it and I've seen it in person. Let me see if I can find what I have. I suffered a computer crash a while back.

Wow! Thanks Gastrick! That helps immensely! I've got a '48 Crosley wagon that I wanted to do something similar with...sort of a street/altered...

Here's mine when I picked it up and brought it home...the sheetmetal is complete with the hood, lift gate, tail gate, grilles, head light bezels, even the dash and original gauges...no frame or running gear as I wasn't going to use any of that anyways...

The guy I got it from had 12 more Crosley's in his backyard! I got this one for $100...

Attachments

• crosley wagon 2.JPG
    crosley wagon 2.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 31
  • crosley wagon.JPG
    crosley wagon.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 29
Wow! Thanks Gastrick! That helps immensely! I've got a '48 Crosley wagon that I wanted to do something similar with...sort of a street/altered...

Here's mine when I picked it up and brought it home...the sheetmetal is complete with the hood, lift gate, tail gate, grilles, head light bezels, even the dash and original gauges...no frame or running gear as I wasn't going to use any of that anyways...

The guy I got it from had 12 more Crosley's in his backyard! I got this one for $100...

Heh-Heh... A car that fits in the back of a longbox pickup...:D That's just too cute!:D

I saw an old, tiny station wagon in an old backwoods boneyard once...It was a Triumph, if I recall correctly. Car was gone the next time I went back.

Looks like you made a good score. Thanks for sharing your pics, they brought a smile to my face at a time when I really need it.:(;)

Regards,
Shea:)

Heh-Heh... A car that fits in the back of a longbox pickup...:D That's just too cute!:D

I saw an old, tiny station wagon in an old backwoods boneyard once...It was a Triumph, if I recall correctly. Car was gone the next time I went back.

Looks like you made a good score. Thanks for sharing your pics, they brought a smile to my face at a time when I really need it.:(;)

Regards,
Shea:)

You're welcome Mr. Shea, glad you like 'em!

Latest posts

Back