Anyone on here from Florida

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Florida...Melbourne, east of Orlando, south of cocoa beach. I am currently looking for a project so I can't really help ya out but good luck. If you have have any connections for 40s / 50s trucks tho...let me know :)

I'm in St. Pete. Yeah it seems like the streets are alive with tags from Canada! There are a few car clubs around here, but I don't know how organized they are about attending events.

I" m sorry guys but at some point in the middle of the night they have moved Florida farther North!!!:confused:[S:eek: Living here in St. Augustine, going to work in 25 degree weather is colder than it ever was in upstate NY at -18 below!!!:eek::mad: So from Florida, just don,t know where they relocated it!!!!![S:rolleyes::eek:[ddd
Doug

I was born in Kissimmee

Does that count? :). But that was WAY before that little amusement park was around (can't remember it's name,) ;).

No where near it now tho. When I lived in Kissimmee it was a little one horse town... Not so much anymore I hear..

Sure. Where at? Opa Locka Airport? There is a club or two in Miami but I don't think any of the fellas are on here. You might try over at the hamb.

"Yeah, tell them you have Rat Rod you want to race.
That should be a good one"

THATS JUST BADDDDDDDD !!!!!
your going to get a newbie killed :eek:

I've been on the H.A.M.B. before and the only people from Florida are the Poor Boys, I never could find anyone else. The Florida group has been unactive for months.

The thing is I have been only getting people from out of state to come to the event. So far almost no Floridans at all are attending.

So, is this an existing event you have been having? I understood you to say it was a new event.

As far as the Poorboys in Tampa, they should still be very active. Glenn is a member here and I think is the President. They are one of the tightest clubs I've seen, so it would surprise me if they were not active any more. [S

(And yes, you DO NOT want to go on that forum and say those two magic words!!!!! :eek:)

Don

The Salvagerz is one club. They have members from Miami to West Palm Beach I believe. Also, there is the Saints and Sinners car club in the area. The Tampa Poorboys are active. Check the Florida Billetproof thread over there. They are the host club for that show.

So, is this an existing event you have been having? I understood you to say it was a new event.

As far as the Poorboys in Tampa, they should still be very active. Glenn is a member here and I think is the President. They are one of the tightest clubs I've seen, so it would surprise me if they were not active any more. [S

(And yes, you DO NOT want to go on that forum and say those two magic words!!!!! :eek:)

Don

No I said the Poorboys where the only active club I found

Oh yeah, The Florida poor Boys are definetely still active and already promoting the next Billetproof show. (April 9th in Gainesville). Matter of fact, we just had a nice gathering yesterday. Just a nice laid back get-together. It was awesome. There is a HAMB thread on this.

Latest posts

Back