Anyone see the Gearz program?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtpontiac

Older, Wiser and Still Buildin'
the guy was talking about cars that were scrapped or destroyed and sitting in the middle of screen was this cooler than h--l rod that was burned.... front axle all twisted, 6 carbs on the hemi melted to the intake.... I nearly cried..:eek:

the guy was talking about cars that were scrapped or destroyed and sitting in the middle of screen was this cooler than h--l rod that was burned.... front axle all twisted, 6 carbs on the hemi melted to the intake.... I nearly cried..:eek:

Why did the tv blow up in your face?
Or did Stacey david announce he's retiring from tv? that would be the only things to make me cry and one of them would be through joy.

You funny guy.....

Why did the tv blow up in your face?
Or did Stacey david announce he's retiring from tv? that would be the only things to make me cry and one of them would be through joy.

yeah, I think he is rather obnoxious myself..... the car man, the car made me cry..... hey, I'm a sensitive kind of guy...... :eek:

Ever notice how he taps his fingers about 10 times on what he's pointing at?
And how about that hair? My wife laughs every time she sees him on the 'tube' (I guess that should be changed to 'panel' since the new TV is almost 2 years old!). Hell, even Billy Ray Cyrus, the undisputed mullet king has a new 'do. Stacey not only has 2 first names, (and one is a girl's name at that), he has a 30 year old hair style. :eek:

Unlimited funds, unlimited time, free parts from sponsors

Hey, i like Stacey, my big issue with him is when hes talking about 10k being something anyone can afford

Where do I stop??? The average Joe can't afford to do a lot of this stuff... they talk about everything on every show out there like 2500 is chump change..... I don't know about you but I ain't made of money nor do I have a money tree in the back yard or lying around waiting for a Currie rear end or a Transzilla 700r4 OD or any of that stuff.... most of it is way out of my league..... Heck, if I could afford all that, I'd just buy a rod and not build it...:rolleyes:

Gearz is COOL

Where do I stop??? The average Joe can't afford to do a lot of this stuff... they talk about everything on every show out there like 2500 is chump change..... I don't know about you but I ain't made of money nor do I have a money tree in the back yard or lying around waiting for a Currie rear end or a Transzilla 700r4 OD or any of that stuff.... most of it is way out of my league..... Heck, if I could afford all that, I'd just buy a rod and not build it...:rolleyes:

I like the show.... No drama like the ones on Disc (Desert Car Queens)
Stacey tells it like it is. But I'm not spending that kind of money. Ya know they can't sell a guy anything if he don't have money. And have you seen what he does with a newly finished shiney 4X4 ? Take it out and get dirty. He drives the snot outa then things.

I watch that Desert show just to see the junkyard.... man there's cool stuf in there.
Just too much drama... if they tell once more how hard it is to switch a Cad motor to 6V I just wanna shoot the TV . Naw I just zap the remote and they're gone.:rolleyes:

I guess I watch this stuff for entertainment....

My kid tapes all these shows and I watch them to unwind at night and see what they come up with next..... can't say I've never learned something from one or the other, but you gotta admit... some of this stuff is either over the top or bordering on the Red Green show... which by the way, is darn funny....:D

Latest posts

Back