Anyone watching Sons of Anarchy?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Is anyone watching the new biker show Sons of Anarchy? I love Katey Sagal & will watch her in anything... even without that huge Peg Bundy wig!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

OMG! I love that show almost as much as I do HOUSE!! Some parts of it I run my daughter out of the room but ya know she is 16 now, I am quite sure she 'knows it all' anyways! :rolleyes:

I watched it one time for about 15 min. - It is another one of those Hollyweird bad biker movie - It's so full of B.S. - It makes people think that all bikers are whore running,gun runners and big time drug dealers, that kill their own members and share their wives and old ladies with each other. WHAT A CROCK !!!

I watched it one time for about 15 min. - It is another one of those Hollyweird bad biker movie - It's so full of B.S. - It makes people think that all bikers are whore running,gun runners and big time drug dealers, that kill their own members and share their wives and old ladies with each other. WHAT A CROCK !!!

thats what makes the world go round Aint it? lol. i havent miss'd an episode.... beats survivor, or reality cooking with spam..... lol....dp1

thats what makes the world go round Aint it? lol. i havent miss'd an episode.... beats survivor, or reality cooking with spam..... lol....dp1

Yeah, but what if it was about a bunch of Rat Rodders that did the same thing - Do you think it would change how people view us as a group - like the Police.

It just leaves a bad image for any group that is portrayed in such a manner. Granted there is bad in every type of group,but do you want to be judged by the actions of another - especially ones that are Hollyweird wanna-bes ?

its t.v. and in my opinion people will judge with or without its guidence. could be wrong, (remember the stories of mass panic when war of the worlds first came out on radio) lol. dp1

LMFAO Gettin all P.Oed about a TV show:confused:

It's entertainment. If people can't differentiate a fictional TV show from the real world then they have problems.

Yea now we will have a bunch of Want-To-Be biker gangs. Just like all of the Want-To-Be chopper dudes after American Chopper aired.

But I do enjoy watching it. The part that gets me is the bikes with fairings and windshields. Must be the new wave of biker gangs. And yes Katie still looks good.

Latest posts

Back