Around the BLOCK a time or 2

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cadman

Hello!
My name is Scott and I have lived here in Jacksonville, FL for the last 15 years. Before that I was up in Massachusetts and I have also lived in Santa Rosa CA and Wiapo Oahu HI and...Etc. My every day driver is "Frances" A 1956 GMC.
purpleness1.jpg

350 1972 Target motor w 350 turbo 88 GMC 12 bolt rear.

I also have "Callie"

3480497239_661e818d5a.jpg

1922 dodge 250 ci 6 from a 68 Camaro offy triple intake 40 Ford brakes and rear end.

Then there is "Sophie" my 89 Cadillac Allante convertable and "Bruno" the 88 DeVille.

mvc-041f.jpg

I have owned, built, bought and sold all sorts of cars over the years.
I can learn new things from you guys and I hope I can help out too.

AND!
Just to put a face to this post....

scotty.jpg

Scott (AKA Cadman)

Welcome!!!

Cadman,
Welcome to the forum... love u're rides!!! My Daddy was a Caddy man & I've had my fair share of the monsters too. Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!

BoB

Cool. Welcome to the site. You've taken a lot of good pics and have been able to hang out with some legends. You'll like it here, we are picture ho's. Post up as many of your pics as possible here! I see you caught Gastrick's coupe on the top row of page 5 at the Turkey Run.

Welcome to RRR, Cadman. Like the rides, especially "Callie". Had a 63 Coupe DeVille years ago.

Welcome to RRR Scott. Very cool cars/trucks you have. Like moronthethrottle said, you captured a couple of our member's cars in your Turkey Run coverage.

Hey, Scott. Love your stuff. I really dig that shade of purple on your '56.

BIG smile here!
smmonkeysmile.jpg

I sometimes think "What was I thinking?" when I went with purple...
Aaahhh.. the early 70's Paisley and long haired Hippie Chicks..
Thanks for the memory..... :)

Scott (aka: Cadman)

Love those old Caddys

Latest posts

Back