around the shop

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it only has one door that works and its blocked off with the pipes ... but nice work , Id love to come and watch you work for a day ,, I would even hold parts up for you or go get wrenches [P[P or does the drivers side door work too ??

If i am ever on your side of Ohio I will have to stop by your shop. I am about 3 hours to the east of you. Your metal forming skills are amazing and I would love to get a glimse of how you do it all.

it was a 4 door tub, the owner shortened it into a 2 door, and welded the doors shut. you just step over the body. he left the hinges and all on it because thats how he remembers them from when he was little and at the track. bodies just kind of welded together to make a race car

You must keep your metal supplier happy...!

Nice work as usual....can't find anything new to say other than as always...Looks great! :D

got the gut pan made today. the owner wanted it to start at the front of the doors and go back to the back of the tub. i made it to where it would be easy to add to if he decides to go all the way to the front of the car ( i would do that if it were mine). the way its shaped would make it look good after added to, not like an after thought

Latest posts

Back