Artist Wanted

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

probchld1953

Looking to put together a logo for a car club. I have an idea of what I want, but I can't draw for squat. If someone could take my idea and photo shop it or something, and be willing to give or sell (cheap) me the rights to the drawing, I would appreciate it. I can send a pic of my attempt to you. Thanks

Hey Pc1953, Send it to me also. I brought a kid over here from Honduras to live with us and go to the local Community College. He wants to be a graphic artist so we'll see what he's got. Harleyboy

Holy Cow,,,Thanks guys. I think it's better not to send all the files through e mail, so if you would, go to the following link where I have posted the pics. You can copy them and have your way with them.

http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc17/Probchld1953/

I'll send each of you a note discussing the idea. While you are at the site, feel free to check out my pics and the other page called space art(shameless plug):D Thanks a lot,,,I appreciate the response.

Latest posts

Back