Atlanta World of Wheels

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregster

Olskool Rodz had a special section at the world of wheels show this year featuring rat rods

P1040237-1.jpg

P1040233-1.jpg

P1040232-1.jpg

P1040228-1.jpg

P1040223.jpg

Thanks for sharing Gregster,, Got any more pics ? I wanted to do this show, but could'nt make it. Would like to take the Hillbilly unit next year.

Yes - Thanks for the coverage Gregster! Looks like it would have been a great show. That dually tow truck is wicked cool! The billet rims unfortunately - not so much. Still my favorite though.

Thunder

We have another show in birmingham in a couple weeks , i'll get more pictures at it . I really don't think there will be many rats at it though, I dropped the ball and didn't get mine registered in time for this years show . :mad:

Yes - Thanks for the coverage Gregster! Looks like it would have been a great show. That dually tow truck is wicked cool! The billet rims unfortunately - not so much. Still my favorite though.

Thunder

Last time I saw the Undertaker this past summer , it had orange steel wheels on it. I sorta liked the painted wheels better. I know he said he was having problems on getting the steel wheels to balance. ?

Latest posts

Back