Atomic Blast Rat rod Show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hearseman

Rats%20&%20Tats%2096.jpg
March 16-18 Gulfport, MS Rats & Tatts Atomic BlastRat Rods, Street Rods, Hot Rods, Nostalgic 50's & 60's Greasers Cars, Ol’ Skool Sleds, & other assorted means of transportation. Here’s your chance to be the first ones to attend the Inaugural Car Kulture Event on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. This event isn’t for everyone but EVERYONE IS INVITED… so if you live the lifestyle you’ll want to be there!
A few choice awards for cars/trucks/ and Tattoo's.
Saturday Morning Ol' Skool 1/8 mile Flag Drop Heads-up Drag Racin'
Saturday Afternoon HOURLY CASH PAYOUT 1/8 Mile DRAGS dial in your time, closest to their time wins. Run as many time as you want, you can't be eliminated!!!
Burnout Contest, Pin-up Girl Contest, Flame Throwin' Contest, Men & Women's Tattoo Contest, Food & Beer Stands
Bands with 80's and Rockabilly music Friday night - DD Thunders Trio and Saturday Night Sonny Kane Project booked to play the Rats-N-Tatts Atomic Blast March 17th at Gulfport Dragway in Mississippi
Swap Meet & Non-food Vendors Welcome
Gate opens at 4pm Friday: Night Party with live band,
Gate opens at 8am Saturday: Events all day and Band party at night
ONLY $10 per person for weekend pass (14 and under get in free).
Coolers & Grills OK (no glass bottles, please)
Free primitive and RV Camping (no hook-ups)
24hr security on site. (troublemakers stay home this is a family friendly event)
Buy a $15 Tech card and you can enter the following events; 1/8 mile drags, Donut spinout contest, Flame Throwin' contest, Burnout Contest. . Everything is at Gulfport Dragway 1 Mile South of I-10 (MS Exit 31) on Canal Road, Gulfport, MS
Vendor information call Track Phone: 228 863-4408 or Gulf Coast MotorSports Magazine 228-596-0664

The Nine-O-Nine crew will be there Saturday and Sunday.

With luck we will bring the hot rod over. Have to trailer it though as it is not yet registered and I am pretty sure those 50 year old tires won't make the trip.

Looking forward to seeing all of you there!

Were going to be there . coming over Friday till Sunday as far as i know now

Latest posts

Back