Attention lurkers!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok ok, i'll post something!

havent been here very long, and dont like the taste of my feet. so i USUALLY try to keep them outa my mouth!

got a model a cowl, doors, frame, and frontend a month or so ago. now i just gotta figger out what i'm supposed to do with it!

got some ideas, and gettin lottsa good info about what to do and what NOT to do from this site and a few others. so i'll just keep on readin and lurkin till i got something usefull to say. either that or i got a question to ask.

jim

ok ok, i'll post something!

havent been here very long, and dont like the taste of my feet. so i USUALLY try to keep them outa my mouth!

got a model a cowl, doors, frame, and frontend a month or so ago. now i just gotta figger out what i'm supposed to do with it!

got some ideas, and gettin lottsa good info about what to do and what NOT to do from this site and a few others. so i'll just keep on readin and lurkin till i got something usefull to say. either that or i got a question to ask.

jim

sounds like a good time:D
Have you propped them up on blocks and looked at them yet? Did you take a picture? Can we see it?

My feet dont taste too good either, but that doesnt stop me.:eek:

Its an aquired taste.:D

what is a lurker?

gday all.is a lurker ,what we call a peeping tom.gets there satisfaction from peeping through the window to see what others are doing inside,without being caught. If so looks like i have been caught AND posting without an intro also,does this mean im in big trouble with captain moron .

Hello everybody. I would post a lot more, but I am too busy daydreaming about a rat project I am building in my head.;) I am collecting all that I can from everybody's vast knowledge on all aspects, and am mentally building what will be the poster child for "rat".:cool: If my wife doesn't stop calling me an idiot, I am going to weld her doors shut on her car.:D Daron.

Latest posts

Back