Attn: All michigan guys

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Classic_Crime_Inc

figured it'd help if everyone on this site from MI had a special thread to post in..it always helps to know who is local if you need any advice, parts, or any help..and it's cool to meet you guys at shows so if your from MI post up your location and what your ride is and picts if you'd like

I'm Justin
Chesaning,MI
1968 Cadillac Deville (bagged)
and 1930 Ford Model A Coupe (rat rod project)

Ya I know that there isnt a lot of Michigan guys here. Sweet more cars for us, lol.

hey CCI did you ever end up this way to check on those wheels?

Ya I know that there isnt a lot of Michigan guys here. Sweet more cars for us, lol.

hey CCI did you ever end up this way to check on those wheels?

ahh no I forgot, thanks for reminding me haha been so busy with other stuff latley probably like 2 weeks I'll be able to make it that way and hit up some yards I got a list of parts I'm looking for so hopefully I'll find a couple things

Hey Troy,

so whats up with that shop there..do you guys build hot/rat rods or are those cars for sale or parts or whatever? my friend just lives down the road and I go to Delta College so I'm always in that area and drive by it sometimes looks like a cool place...I was going to stop and take pictures one day for my photography class but didnt know who owned it or anything, I was looking for rusty picts haha

Hey Troy,

so whats up with that shop there..do you guys build hot/rat rods or are those cars for sale or parts or whatever? my friend just lives down the road and I go to Delta College so I'm always in that area and drive by it sometimes looks like a cool place...I was going to stop and take pictures one day for my photography class but didnt know who owned it or anything, I was looking for rusty picts haha

Stop on in anytime! Some are our projects, some are for sale, and some are customer cars. We're trying to do just hot rod, rat rods and custom work but it does'nt always work that way. The owner and another guy who rents work on customer stuff. I just build my own ****, don't care to deal with customers. I like being 42 and retired!:rolleyes:

Anyone need motorcycle parts...I got some I want to sell/trade

Located in Chesaning,MI

I received these parts from a friend who was moving to South Carolina, he was a motorcycle mechanic and had these parts in his shop and needed to clean everything out before he moved

I don’t know a lot about these parts but would just like to get rid of them they all came from drag specialties

Samson Exhaust System its two pipes they seem to be about 29.5’’ long they look new just need a good waxing/cleaning they are still in the box… $75

Vance & Hines Exhaust these look brand new very clean and shiny still in the box they are also around 29.5’’ long…$75

Radiator, looks pretty decent…$35

Brand new wheel/rim it’s still in the box, there was a receipt in the box that said this wheel cost $148.50 it says Tube 300/325/21’’ MCV not really sure what all that means but I’ll take $75 for it

Also have various parts not exactly sure what they all are so $50 takes them all

I’m also willing to do trades, what I’m looking for is a 9’’ Ford rear end around 3.50 gear ratio, any Ford Model A parts or anything for a Rat Rod, 350 engine/ 700r4 trans or turbo 350 trans, alternator/starter for a 350, 20’’ Divco milk truck wheels…etc basically just let me know what you have, I’m not into motorcycles but I’m building a 1930 Ford Model A Coupe rat rod so always looking for parts/pieces

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00725.jpg

DSC00726.jpg

DSC00728.jpg

DSC00729.jpg

Latest posts

Back