Auction Find

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ol Blue

The local auction house had a sale last night and had what was advertised as a 3? grille shell. I got there late and didn't get a chance to look at it before they got to it. I didn't recognize it as any Ford but bought it anyway.Afterwords I looked at it closely and think it is a '37 truck shell with some other grille cobbled into it. I didn't need it but thought I should have it. Also got the top to pieces of a '37 hood that I should be able to make work on my '36 and a chrome rear window garnish molding.

Blue

The local auction house had a sale last night and had what was advertised as a 3? grille shell. I got there late and didn't get a chance to look at it before they got to it. I didn't recognize it as any Ford but bought it anyway.Afterwords I looked at it closely and think it is a '37 truck shell with some other grille cobbled into it. I didn't need it but thought I should have it. Also got the top to pieces of a '37 hood that I should be able to make work on my '36 and a chrome rear window garnish molding.

Blue

a057cf75.jpg

Definitely a '37 Ford truck perimeter. Looks to be a '36-ish Plymouth or so center section hacked into it. Hopefully it wouldn't take much to remove it. The outer ring was worth getting though if the price was right...

Latest posts

Back